In your weekly crypto news update: As of Monday, 90% of all 21 million bitcoins have been mined, with the remaining 10% to take …

source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.