Nine Questions: One-on-One with On Yavin
The thorny issues surrounding cryptocurrency education have slowed the adoption rate of blockchain technology and other decentralized technologies. E-Crypto News reached out to On Yavin who is the founder and CEO of Cointelligence.com.
On Yavin is one of those people whose overriding passion is to educate people about the wonderful new world of cryptocurrencies. Here is what he had to say.
On Yavin, Founder, and CEO of www.cointelligence.com
1. In your opinion, what are the obstacles to the decentralization of the cryptocurrencies?
Security, scalability, and maturity, but it is progressing well and improving every day.
2. Are we having centralized cryptocurrencies at the moment?
I think for now at least some users will feel more comfortable using a centralized cryptocurrency, especially if it’s sanctioned by their country or owned by their bank. That takes away the regulatory uncertainty that has kept some people away from crypto.
Hopefully, over time, banks and governments will get smart about decentralized cryptocurrencies and there won’t be as much need for centralized options.
3. Proof of Work Vs. Proof of Stake: which one of them will win at the end of the day?
Both are still relevant and it’s too early to decide.
4. Is the cryptocurrency space going to win?
Absolutely. I believe cryptocurrency is the biggest revolution of our lifetime.
5. In your opinion what do you think is stopping the massive adoption of cryptocurrencies?
A lot of people still don’t understand them, and because of that, they’re afraid. This…